And here's her secret, which will still remain a mystery as I am undecided as to what I want her to share - or who the recipient of this lovely lady will be!
I was inspired by this beautiful paper from webster's pages Postcards from Paris line. After a fantastic class at the local scrapbook store, I really look at their paper differently. I cut out several of the hot air balloons from all over the 12 x 12 paper and adhered them, some with foam squares and some not, on the front and the inside of the card.
The inside of the card begged to use the remainder of the beautiful paper so I willingly obliged.
I apologize for the lack of sentiment, but I'm not sure where she's headed yet. I coloured Lavinia with copic markers on Prism paper, once again using the feather blending technique. I am not satisfied with the results on the Prism paper. Generally I love the Prism with the limited amount of ink required to achieve a nice blend, but it appears to oversaturate with any technique which requires back and forth blending. Lavinia will also be entered into the challenge at Copic Creations.
Join me tomorrow for another Paper Sundaes Challenge! Boy, does the design team have some glittery creations to share tomorrow - and another fabulous sponsor too!
Thank you for looking!















7 comments:
Wow Shana, this is gorgeous!! Lavinia is beautiful, and I love love love that paper!!
OH SHANA!! These papers are absolutely perfect for Lavinia!! You've done an incredible job colouring her! I just can't get over that paper...it goes with the steampunk theme perfectly! I think I'm gonna hafta find me some! Hehe! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge! You rocked it!
what a fantastic card- just amazing! This is one my all-time faves ever!
Oooohh Shana! I love this especially the way you made the balloons pop out like that! You are the one that got me hooked on all the Kraftin Kimmies since your creations are always SPECTACULAR!
Another adorable creation! hugz, Mary
WOWZERS, Shana, this is just gorgeous! I love it! The papers are just perfect to go with Lavinia and she looks smashing! It looks like a scene right out of the Sherlock Holmes movie or something like that...très Steampunk!
Hugs,t
Shana, this card is just fabulous! Fabulous! I just bought Lavinia a few weeks back and have yet to ink her up...hubby's away for the next week, so she's gonna see some ink for sure! Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment