Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Cheeky Valentine

Happy Sunday!  Today is extra special for me as I have two posts - which also explains why I've been so quiet this past week!  I am honoured to have been asked to guest DT on the Anyone for Anya and Friends? challenge blog this week.  Two weeks ago I entered their February calendar challenge and I actually won Tilda in the Garden from the new You Are So Special collection!  AMAZING!  And then to be asked to be a guest - WOW!

This week's challenge on Anyone for Anya and Friends? is "Pretty Bows".  I decided to get a start on my Valentine's Day cards and made one for my husband with Cheeky Beauty:



This layout is from the sketch on Everybody Art Challenge.  My friend Christine tried to help me master my Bow Easy but alas, this bow I tied by hand.


I treated the edges of the patterned paper and sentiments with Stampin' Up! dazzling diamonds and dug into my stash for these papers from Basic Grey's Bittersweet collection released last year.


Copic Details
Skin E0000/000/00/02
Crown Y17/38
Stockings R000/00/81
Dress R000/81/83/85
Hair E50/35/25/27/29
Shoes E44/47/49


The sentiments were typed in Word and printed onto white cardstock.  This card will be entered into the following challenges:

Cupcake Crafts - Something New (Cheeky Beauty)
Basic Grey - Spots and Dots
Copic Creations - What's New? (Cheeky Beauty)

Thank you for looking!  Please join me later today for Paper Sundae's First Birthday Celebration blog hop!

13 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Such a gorgeous and loving creation thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Sharon said...

A beautiful creation. Love your papers and that ribbon is stunning. Sharon

Heather said...

Hi Shana, stunning card, fabulous colouring of the adorable Anya, I love your choice of the Bittersweet papers and your bow is sensational!!

Thanks so much for joining us at the Basic Grey challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shana, what a gorgeous card. I love your new stamp and the papers are beautiful. Your hand tied bow looks amazing. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Stunning!! Love your design and paper choices!! Congrats on being asked to guest design!! It's no wonder they asked!!!! :)

Crystal said...

Beautiful Shana, I'm sure hubby will love it & Congrats on the GDT position!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful "With Love" card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

deesdesigns said...

This is just gorgeous! Definitely a work of love!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

this "cheeky beauty" is just that! AND you have colored her perfectly! wow! glad u joined us at Copic Creations!

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a stunning card.
Thanks for joining in by EAC this week.

Domi

Mary Lou said...

WOW Shana~~Ohh lala is right!!! :)
Excellent coloring with copics and great paper collection--love it myself!!
Gorgeous ribbon!!! Thanks so much for joining us at SWC~~hope to see you next month:)
Blessings

Helen said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Lisa said...

L O V E this! Wonderfully done! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!

Site Counter