Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Gorjuss Sunday

Happy Gorjuss Sunday!  Today I am excited to announce that the sponsor of this week's Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog is Sugar Nellie from Scotland!!!  My very first internet stamp order I ever placed was with Sugar Nellie over a year and a half ago!  I was amazed by their image selection and their extremely low shipping rate.  Turns out my stamps arrived less than a week later too - and I live in Canada!  Since that time I have purchased from many amazing companies, but the most orders I have placed with one company has been Sugar Nellie.  I own all their Gorjuss girls by Suzanne Woolcott including this one Bumble Bee:


This week's challenge at Paper Sundaes is Lots of Layers!  In addition to the layers, I used 3-D glue dots and foam squares to pop up Bumble Bee and the sentiment.


I added Stickles to her wings, hearts on her dress, stripes on her stockings, and around the edge of the sentiment.


Bumble Bee will be entered into the following challenges:
Stampavie and More - sparkling
Dutch Dare - flowers inspiration (colour)
Totally Papercrafts - pearls & swirls

Thank you for looking!  I look forward to seeing your 'Lots of Layers' entry on Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog!

Details
Stamps: Sugar Nellie Bumble Bee, Stamping Bella sentiment
Ink: Memento, Stampin' Up!
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bazzill cardstock
Embellishments: copic markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities, e pearls, unknown ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch, Stickles

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Great job on the layering! Totally love it! Love the layout and the paper you used, great card Shana!

HappyCrafter said...

Wonderful card, so intricate and rich looking, just love it!

Sue said...

Hi Shana
gorgeous card, fabby colouring, luv the pearsl & swirls,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

DeeDee said...

Wonderful card! And I love the sparkle on the wings!

Thank you for joining us at Stampavie and More!

Hugs from Germany,
Diana

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card! Love what you did with the inspiration photo. The pearl embellihsment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at DDCC.

Kelly Schelske said...

It's so beautiful Shana! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

Christine said...

What a beautiful card, Shana! You always do such wonderful work!

Joey said...

Hi Shana

this is gorgeous, beautiful papers and colours, love the layout. thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.x

Unknown said...

oh how cute and so wonderful.
thank you for participating the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Unknown said...

this is such a pretty card!

Site Counter